After several iterations, peer feedback, instructor feedback, and tweaks and changes, it’s finished. My FAD 3.0 is below. I am quite proud of this assessment, and as we worked through the different versions of it, I found myself applying these principles to my real-life assessment design (more on that to come in my “Proof I Learned” blog post, coming soon!). I definitely feel like this was such a useful assignment. So often in graduate courses, we design projects based on hypothetical situations, often focused on the ‘ideal’ classroom. I know that I could actually give this project out to my students and it would be an excellent representation of their mastery of this particular skill set.